Choosing musical entertainment for your wedding is a major consideration. Finding music to suit all of your guests is a big consideration. Finding the right wedding band is the solution. Wedding bands Ireland? Wedding songs? Where do you start? There are a lot of wedding bands out there. You want an experienced professional lively band with a set list to suit all ages.
Here are Hot Fuss Bands 7 top tips for choosing a wedding band;
- Does the band have wedding experience? Your wedding day is extra special, consider a band that are well used to entertaining wedding parties and groups. The group dynamic is important. An experienced band will be able to read a crowd.
- Go to a gig – Listening and viewing a band is an important part of the decision making process. Seeing, is believing, hearing is believing also.
- Professionalism and experience count for a lot. Make sure you look for a band with a level of professionalism you are comfortable with.
- Do you like them? Likability is a big factor for consideration. Check out the bands website, speak to them at gigs, get in touch with the band via bookings or call them for a chat.
- Make sure the band suit your taste and your wedding guests taste. Consider all of your guests and what they might like. A good mix of wedding songs from First dance to 60s,70s,80s,90s,00s, current chart toppers, jives, waltzes, rock etc. will entertain all.
- Flexibility – find a band that are flexible with start times and set up. Delays happen from time to time, ask how flexible your wedding band will be.
- Other services offered. You may need a DJ or day after music. Choosing a band who can offer you this is a bonus.