We know your wedding is one of the most important days of your life.
We know choosing entertainment is challenging.
Wedding bands Ireland?
Where do you start?
Let us help you make an easy decision.
Wedding Bands Ireland
Hot Fuss band is one of the most professional, well established, and fun wedding bands you will find in the Wedding bands Ireland category. We play the length and breadth of the country and create a fun filled party vibe to cater for a variety of music tastes. Hot Fuss band has featured in Confetti Wedding Magazine, the Irish Times, RTE 1 TV, Sky entertainment and numerous radio stations. Let us work with you and share our experience with integrity towards your special wedding day.
Hot Fuss is made up of a group of passionate musicians, who have played together as a group at 100s of weddings and who really know how to add that extra special enjoyment through entertainment. Your search for wedding bands Ireland may take days and weeks, come along to one of our gigs to hear us play live and have a chat with us about your requirements.
Hot Fuss is the number one choice for weddings in Ireland. We are one of Ireland’s best cover bands and without doubt Ireland’s best party band. Our wedding set music list comprises of popular tunes and we are continuously adding to it. The set includes something for everyone from waltzes, jives, ceili, rock n roll, country, 70’s, 80’s 90’s, chart, pop and classic rock.
Here are Hot Fuss Wedding Bands Ireland 7 top tips for choosing a wedding band;
1. Does the band have wedding experience? Your wedding day is extra special, consider a band that are well used to entertaining wedding parties and groups. The group dynamic is important. An experienced band will be able to read a crowd.
2. Go to a gig – Listening and viewing a band is an important part of the decision making process. Seeing, is believing, hearing is believing also.
3. Professionalism and experience count for a lot. Make sure you look for a band with a level of professionalism you are comfortable with.
4. Do you like them? Likability is a big factor for consideration. Check out the bands website, speak to them at gigs, get in touch with the band via bookings or call them for a chat.
5. Make sure the band suit your taste and your wedding guests taste. Consider all of your guests and what they might like. A good mix of wedding songs from First dance to 60s,70s,80s,90s,00s, current chart toppers, jives, waltzes, rock etc. will entertain all.
6. Flexibility – find a band that are flexible with start times and set up. Delays happen from time to time, ask how flexible your wedding band will be.
7. You may need a DJ or day after music. Choosing a band who can offer you this is a bonus.
To discuss your wedding requirements get in touch with us today on 086 8225296 or send us an email to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you.